PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
As Recruitment Consultant, you have the power to create a win-win situation for everyone. You are in charge of the entire recruitment process which means you have a challenging and diverse range of tasks. You will become specialist in one of the recruitment disciplines, enabling you to provide your clients with the best insights and the widest reach during the recruitment process. You combine commercial business development with targeted, personal service to both clients and experienced candidates, generating revenue through effective relationships. You achieve success through strong communication, dedication, self-initiative and excellent commercial skills.
- For companies, you are the key to success - by helping them build the optimal team within their company;
- For candidates, you are the career booster - you impact their lives for the long term;
- For us, our people are the beating heart of PageGroup - we value your well-being and your work ethics;
- For yourself, you gain valuable experience and skills while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
What you bring to the job
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- Sales-drive and clear motivation for the recruitment industry;
- Any experience in Sales can be an asset, which gives you insights and helps you understand and answer your clients' needs;
- You are driven to reach your full potential, showcasing dedication and initiative, and eager to take on challenges;
- Your entrepreneurial spirit pushes you to constantly grow your network and build long term relationships;
- You dedicate time to understand companies' strategies, structures, culture and business-models, to gain your client's trust;
- You are an advocate for diversity and make sure you always promote equal opportunities among candidates;
- You enjoy collaboration with others - just like celebrating successes together.
What you can expect from us
- A complete compensation package with uncapped bonus possibilities, incentives and corporate benefits, along with a strong flexibility, health and well-being program
- Benefit from transparent promotion criteria and a clear career path on various experience levels - your career development is up to you!
- First class (inter)national onboarding- and continuous training programs, fully adapted to your career profession
Collaboration is a huge part of our daily life - open, respectful, and transparent communication between all areas, positions, cultures, genders, and generations. We create a work environment in which everyone feels welcome and seen. PageGroup has received many awards for being a Top Employer and continues to build internal programmes in which Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are a top priority.
Are you intrigued? Apply now and let's explore!