Technical Operational Purchaser
A service-oriented Technical Operational Purchaser
At a company that is a worldwide leader in technological innovation
Over onze klant
As a Operational Purchaser you will work at a company, based in Dordrecht. This company is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. The core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. They offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The client is searching for a service-oriented Technical Operational Purchaser with a hands-on mentality. You are the spider on the web for all technical purchasing activities. Together with your colleague Purchasers you are responsible for all operational steps of the purchasing process. If you, with your enthusiasm and can-do mentality, want to take on the challenge to help our team be successful this is the job for you. As Technical Operational Purchaser, you are responsible for the operational steps of the purchasing process. You will manage a technically oriented supplier package (casting, construction, and machining product portfolio). This starts at receiving a requisition from the internal organization and finishes after the items are on time, for the right price, and with the requested quality booked into the warehouse. As Technical Operational Purchaser you will be working in a dedicated, diverse team and you are good at and
get energy from:
- communication with various persons and departments: you are the linking pin between internal organization and supplier;
- achieving results: as the department, we have clear KPI's and accompanying targets that need to be achieved;
- teamwork. you will work closely with the Tactical Purchaser responsible for the suppliers in your work package. Also, close cooperation is needed with other Operational Purchasers.
- commercial mindset, of course, as Technical Operational Purchaser, it is important to get the best deals for IHC Services.
* accurate administration: an important part of your job is the proper administration of all purchasing related data in our ERP system (IFS) and knowledge of Excel is an important asset.
To be eligible for the position, you must have the following profile:
- minimum senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) or higher, preferably supplemented with NEVI certification;
- technical knowledge or affinity with technology;
- knowledge of casting, construction and machining market;
- good negotiation, communication, and advanced Excel skills
- business level of English language both verbal and written.
This company offers you a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.