Supply Planner (Dutch / Fashion)
Internationally active organization
Great secondary benefits
Over onze klant
My client is a well-known internationally active company within the Retail/Fashion industry, located in Amsterdam.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In the position of Supply Planner (Dutch / Fashion) you will be responsible for an optimal stock allocation for stores in multiple countries across various sales channels.
* coordinate allocation process in co-operation with merchandise planners
* analyze historical sales on size level (per store) to determine optimal replenishment
* identify logistical problems and solve quickly by working closely with other departments
* drive weekly trading actions
* maintain close relationship with regions across multiple countries
* function as the main point of contact for the manager and help guide the team of allocators
For the position of Supply Planner (Dutch / Fashion) you have:
- An obtained Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position, e.g. Allocator or Stock Planner
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Passion for fashion/retail
- Strong communicative and analytical skills
Only candidates with an excellent command of the Dutch language will be considered.
A salary between € 40.000 and €49.000 per year