- A growing International trade organization
- HBO - Supply Chain Coordinator - Dordrecht Centrum
Over onze klant
Our client is an ambitious and fast growing trading organization located in the center of Dordrecht. This customer-oriented organization provides custom solutions to the global food industry. Through market knowledge, competitive prices, quality and a high service level they serve their customers.
For enthusiastic young professionals and HBO starters, the organization offers a great training opportunity. Internally you will get to know the market and you will learn the related activities. You will quickly be given responsibility and there are opportunities for further development in the form of training.
- Organizing the international transport aimed at exports.
- Maintaining daily contact with customers, suppliers and transporters in order to relieve them as much as possible.
- Providing the customer needs in consultation with the various internal departments of the organization: logistics, trade and quality.
- Taking care of the correct registration and the optimization of the information in the different systems.
- Handling questions and complaints from producers and customers.
- Building and maintaining your logistics network and identifying business development opportunities in the market.
- Completed HBO degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain, Food & Business or International Business & Management Studies.
- You have an affinity with the logistics sector.
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English languages orally and in writing.
- You are enterprising, driven and goal-oriented.
- You are customer oriented and have strong communication skills.
- You are available for 40 hours a week.
- The opportunity to start working immediately as a Supply Chain Coordinator within a dynamic team.
- A challenging position in a fast growing trading organization with focus on personal attention and development.
- A market conform salary with good fringe benefits.
- Training opportunities