Senior Inkoper (Almere)
€42.000 - €49.000Updated 25/07/2019
Opportunity to grow within the company
It is a fast growing international operating company
About Our Client
It is a fast growing international operating company, active in glass and plastic packaging with a worldwide supplier base.
- Monitoring and checking compliance with agreements made by and with suppliers;
- Setting priorities in internal service provision and information provision;
- Requesting and comparing quotations and conducting price negotiations with both existing and new suppliers;
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Responsibility for the quality of service;
- Keeping the article Masterfile up-to-date and the product range that will be your responsibility;
- Keeping the item files up-to-date with min / max stock levels and daily monitoring of the stock position;
- Project support to the Procurement Director;
- Efficient optimisation and organisation of purchasing activities;
- Maintaining knowledge about market developments and exhibition visits;
- You report to the Procurement Director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Complemented with NEVI1, NEVI2 or comparable additional training in the purchasing field;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in an international trading company, preferably in a packaging environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the French language, both written and spoken is a plus;
- Good communication skills that allow you to act on different levels;
- Commercial spirit with excellent negotiating skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Stress resistant;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player.
What's on Offer
- A responsible and versatile job within a growing international company;
- A good salary;
- A dynamic working environment.