Sales Support Representative ENGLISH/TURKISH/RUSSIAN/FRENCH
Pleasant working atmosphere
Over onze klant
Fifty years ago, in a small two-car garage, the organisation began our journey with simple, powerful ideas about business and an invention that shaped the future of industrial cutting. The same ideals that fueled our inception all those years ago are still what guide us today.
And while we each have different roles to play contributing to results, we all have at least one thing in common: At our organisation, we aren't just employees; we're owners. Since the beginning, our core values have remained stable and helped shape each part of our culture today. Plus, our no-layoff philosophy lets us stay focused on our jobs and ensure we don't lose valuable knowledge, experience, and skills.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing Channel Partner orders. Respond to order related Channel Partner requests and inquiries. Ability to handle challenging phone and e-mail conversations daily. Schedule and reschedule orders as required to meet Channel Partner and customer needs in collaboration with business teams to effectively deliver products while working within constraints of the organisation manufacturing capacity.
- Maintain Channel Partner profiles and preferences in order to provide consultative and specialized service to meet customer-specific demands and requirements and facilitate the delivery of world-class sales support. Pro-actively initiate improvement projects to support the increase of revenue or sustainably save costs.
- Provide ongoing support to Channel Partners with regards to the design, layout, and functionality of X-net and other E-business tools to optimize ease of doing business for Partners with the organisation. Act as a partner with Information Services on continuous improvements of the E-Business tools.
- Work collaboratively and pro-actively with our business teams, functional teams and sales teams.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement in order to improve team processes and operational efficiency.
- Support and lead intrateam improvement projects as identified by the team leader.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Customer Service or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Requirements: English and French or Turkish or Russian both spoken and written. Additional languages are a plus!
- ERP Software (Oracle preferred)
- Ability to switch from task to task in a seamless and efficient manner (e.g. phone calls, email, meetings)
- Time management skills
- Strong Service skills (i.e. being able to comfortably and confidently interact with a Business Partner in a transaction-based environment)
- Professional Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office Knowledge (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work independently
- Informal presentation skills
- Ability to learn all products and services
- Order management experience
- An interesting, dynamic and challenging position at a market leader where initiative and entrepreneurship is highly valued
- A competitive salary package & benefits
- Global future careerpossibilities