- An ambitious company recognised as an inspiring and attractive employer.
- A versatile job where you can use your intrapersonal and commercial skills.
About Our Client
With our client, no project is the same. For each project they look again at the qualities of the place and what makes home seekers in the city or village of the project happy. And they carefully weigh the interests of the municipality and any cooperation partners. They want to achieve optimum quality together with them, for example by choosing the architect that fits the project perfectly. It is better to spend a little more time than to make concessions to quality too quickly.
What characterizes our client's working method? They work unconventionally. For example, by looking at new projects in a different way. They like to see opportunities in old buildings and complexes. They surprise land and property owners by mapping out new development opportunities with an optimum of creativity. Our client has a team of creative and dedicated employees for this. Together with their customers, they look at which architectural style fits best. Often not Dutch, or rather more classic, they ensure that the architect fits the assignment perfectly. Together with the architect, they develop their plan into a surprisingly creative plan in combination with a financially attractive result.
At the reception you know how to turn every moment of contact into a 5-star experience! You do not do this at one, but at several locations! Are you a natural hostess and ready for a versatile challenge? Can you fulfill the following responsibilities?
- Welcoming colleagues and customers to the offices;
- Speaking to colleagues and customers, both by telephone and face to face;
- Receive and check packages that come in, also packages that are going to check out the door and register everything properly in an in-house designed system;
- Ensure that all packages are handled by the right department;
- Organize lunch, purchase, pick up and prepare for the office;
- Prepare meetings and prepare coffee/tea for Board level and customers;
- Opening and closing the office;
- Taking care of weekly groceries, ordering office supplies online and keeping track of costs in Excel.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate is a representative hostess, who gives our tenants and their visitors a warm welcome feeling and relieves them of their worries at the Hoofddorp location. You have several years of experience as a receptionist or secretary and you have successfully completed an appropriate MBO training at level 4. Experience with administrative work is a plus. You speak and write flawless Dutch and you can make yourself understood in English. Of course you have good computer skills (MS Office). It can occasionally happen that a meeting lasts longer than planned and ends after closing time. We value flexibility with regard to working hours.
What's on Offer
A varied position in a pleasant and informal working environment. You will receive a competitive salary that matches your education and experience. The working days are from Monday to Friday. It is appreciated if you can also work on weekends if necessary.