Marketing Communications Specialist - Dutch native speaker
Join our team and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry
You'll receive the best rewards, training, support and development opportunities
Over onze klant
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry.
A successful organisation starts with successful and motivated employees. Our people take pride of place. We are well known as a professional and ethical organisation. And we want to keep it that way.
Our values are visible in all our activities. We track down that one employee in a thousand who fits perfectly in the position and the corporate culture. Whether it concerns a permanent, temporary or interim professional, for a multinational or for an SME.
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional. Take a look to find out more about what makes PageGroup such a great place to work.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Management and development of external communication channels with focus on Social Media, PR and owned content;
- Establish and own the candidate and client journey from a content strategy perspective;
- Roll out local and regional content campaigns in collaboration with Programme Executive (based locally) and remote shared services teams;
- Build and execute content amplification campaigns in collaboration digital and CRM teams;
- Establish relevant KPI targets, monitor progress and improve;
- Management development of internal communications (Corporate communications and Intranet);
- Contribute to promoting innovation in our marketing campaigns, bringing ideas, assessing ideas from co-workers;
- Actively manage and promote the content sharing tool (Dynamic Signal);
- Close cooperation with Dutch local marketing peers, SSC marketing specialist teams, Dutch senior management and external (PR) agencies.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar marketing role;
- HBO/University level degree with focus on marketing or similar;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Strong project management skills;
- Affinity with content marketing; digital savvy;
- Track record in content marketing in a commercial environment;
- Independent and confident in working with remote teams.
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, high-paced and pragmatic working environment;
- Multi-cultural colleagues; embracing diversity;
- Industry leading marketing programs and technology;
- Attractive salary package;
- Extensive training and development program;
- Flexible working;
- Company phone and subscription;
- Public transport reimbursement;
- Collective health insurance discounts.