Junior International Brand Manager
International work environment
Big FMCG company
Over onze klant
The company is one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum. They create imaginative products and brands that are enjoyed in over 150 countries.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Together with the Senior International Brand Manager you will work on the development and implementation of category, marketing and brand activation plans on a yearly basis with clear new product development objectives, marketing strategy, target consumers, brand positioning in alignment with and commitment from all key stakeholders. The focus will be mainly on China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam Markets.
You will work on the development and implementation of the brand awareness and communication / advertising plans. You will manage the operational follow up of the various NPD projects in close collaboration with R&D departments, Marketing Managers and Supply Chain Management.
In close cooperation with the International Digital and Media team you will help define, align and develop digital brand campaigns and social media activities.
You will work on the brand reporting and competitor analysis within your assigned geographical area. You will update and revise new product development & communication presentations which are used as a basis for all country visits.
The succesful applicant will join a passionate team where the emphasis is on growing the business to its full potential. If you have ever wanted to work with great brands within an environment that is all about making it happen, this company offers great opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with new product development
- MS Degree in business, marketing or related field
- Work experience in digital marketing (minimal 2 years)
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Knowledge of brand building, advertising and communication development and strategies
- Strong analytical skills
- Open or international career opportunities
- Effective interpersonal communication and consultative skills, both verbal and written
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- A lot of growth opportunities within the company