Inside Sales Administrator
Commercieel en Technische rol
Zeer interessante doorgroeimogelijkheden
Over onze klant
This organisation is a world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, one of the leading players in lubrication systems, seals, mechatronics and services which include technical support & maintenance services. A truly global company that counts 45,000 employees, with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Provide excellent customer care & support, build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Write sales proposals and quotations based on customer requirements and ensure their professional follow-up
- Manage incoming orders, process them and actively follow up
- Manage pro-actively the order book
- Liaise between account managers and application engineers, customers in Belgium and SKF factories abroad in order to identify the best solution for the customer
- Inform, advise and sell to selected customers by phone;
- Identify opportunities and customers' expectations to enhance internal sales and generate additional business when possible;
- Advise customers and prospects over new solutions and products (by phone);
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of business experience (preferably in a commercial environment). An experience in a technical customer service is a strong asset.
- Your attitude is "Customer First!"
- Excellent communication skills, results focused and driven, organized, and team player are also skills you possess.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English.
- Some affinity for technical matters, industrial products & services is welcomed.
- A real challenge within a growing company, worldwide recognized in its industrial market, and committed to innovation, with a focus on best practices within each market.
- A company strongly result oriented.
- A challenging position with responsibilities in a technical and multi sectorial environment.
- Growing possibilities towards commercial or technical engineering role.
- A good salary package complemented with legal advantages.