- a great opportunity to work at an international organization
- a chance to develop yourself within the retail industry
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the fastest growing organisation in the retail sector of Europe.
They have an international headquarter in the area of Alkmaar. They are looking for enthusiastic people who will
join their journey through Europe.
You are responsible for the inflow, through- and outflow administration, handling the email and handling questions about contracts and a small part of marketing. You are also specifically responsible for: Processing mail traffic; Processing vacation requests; Processing schedule changes; Answering questions from employees; Competences our client is looking for:
- Stress resistant
- Service oriented.
The perfect candidate has a proactive attitude. A keen eye for potential problems and identifying them early and then taking measures. The candidate has a solution-oriented mentality and can resolve any financial disputes that may arise during an assignment independently or in consultation.
- A completed related study at a minimum MBO level or final year of HBO;
- You are fluently French and English, spoken and written;
- You have at least internship experience in HR administration
- You know how to find your way in a dynamic work environment;
- You are flexible available, 32-38 hours a week;
- A competitive salary and for an internship even far above the market!
- Growth opportunities within the organisation
- The opportunity to develop your own creativity
- Travel allowance
- 500,- educational budget
- Promotion possibilities within 1 year