- A global company recognised as an inspiring and attractive employer.
- A versatile job where you can use your intrapersonal and commercial skills.
About Our Client
Our client believes in openness, team spirit and respect. They focus on what's important and are a business that looks after thier people and are proud of their ambitions successes.They take their environment and sustainability seriously, and are committed to helping everyone who works there be the best they can be. The brand is global; however, they have managed to create a unique family culture that feels local and gives you the support you need to find your own way.
- Assist with the set up of rooms for training, meeting, hospitality, local events etc. ensuring the rooms areavailable and set up according to customer requirements.
- Maintain Facilities storage areas to ensure safe and proper control of company assets/Inventory
- Ensure stationery and office supplies are controlled and approved replacement items are ordered, stored anddistributed.
- Maintain accurate and up to date car fleet administration, providing detailed reports are requested bymanagement and local HR/ Finance departments. Support new car lease contracts and properreturn/disposal of leased vehicles.
- Assist and support travel administration, monitor and documenting travel activity to ensure accuratemanagement reporting. Provide local support for Travel initiatives, preferred hotels and services.
- Ensure accurate and correct use of Postal & Courier services, ensuring appropriate services are used, accurate processing, invoice checking and proper allocation of costs to internal departments.
- Maintain correct car parking allocations, record and support visitor / other office parking requirements
- Assist with the maintenance of the Facilities Share Point site to ensure all requested information is filed correctly, made available as required and up to date.
- Support the building Security systems, administer badges, maintain system details and integrity.
- Assist with the handling of waste materials, including confidential waste and recycling programmes.
- Support all Health & Safety initiatives as detailed locally.
- Meet & greet guests/visitors, ensuring proper recognition; registration & allocation of appropriate badge/access control; basic introduction to the floor facilities; drinks offered & be available to answer any questions.
- Provide prompt and appropriate Telephone/Switchboard services, including message taking, call transfer or answers to enquiries.
- Deal with Reception email and fax correspondence ensuring answers or redirection as appropriate.
- Support proper meeting room bookings and arrange hospitality as requested.
- Handle accurate distribution of incoming and outgoing letters and parcels via appropriate services,maintaining accurate records for tracking and invoice processing.
- Ensure accuracy of the phone system information with regular updates and routine audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a Front of House capacity
- Some administrative experience
- Experience of working within a multinational company and understanding international business environment
- Some knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, procedures and working with them will be advantageous
- Previous experience of SAP / SAP BW highly desirable
- Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch Language & English Language, written & spoken
- Driving License
What's on Offer
A varied position in a pleasant and informal working environment. You will receive a competitive salary that matches your experience and responsibilities. An exciting global company with ample opportunities to grow and become the best professional you can be.