- An ambitious company recognised as an inspiring and attractive employer.
- Hybrid office/working from home opportunity.
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading, Pan-European integrated service platform for retail real estate assets, managing over 110 retail assets across Europe and Turkey. They offer a full spectrum of services, including leasing, shopping centre operations, marketing, redevelopment & refurbishments, legal and compliance.
Their people are committed to extracting every bit of value from the properties they manage. Thanks to their in-depth knowledge of retailers, investors, visitors and local markets, our client protects and enhances asset value at every phase of the holding period.
Their retail properties welcome over 400 million customers annually, spending an estimated € 4 billion in over 6,000 stores, restaurants, and leisure attractions
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Accounting and financial accounting in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Accounting for receivables, payables, advance payments, banking, fixed assets, rental and management services provided and posting of primary documents in accounting systems.
- Preparation of financial accounting reports.
- Bachelor education economics, finance, or an equivalent program.
- Experience in working with accounting programs.
- Have an affinity with working at an international level.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, good skills in working with MS Office software.
- Specific experience in accounts receivable.
- Understanding of accounting processes in the company's areas of activity.
- Management of internal control mechanisms (ability to check oneself).
- Analytical thinking, accuracy, self-discipline.
- A result-oriented personality with a high sense of responsibility, with the skills to set priorities.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Desired work experience in the profession of at least 5 years.
- A challenging job with a fun company to work for, with a no-nonsense culture and team of go-getters.
- Excellent employment terms and conditions.
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
- Great additional benefits.