- Do you want to join a stable and well-known company?
- Become part of the finance team
Over onze klant
The clinet is a major company in public transportation
The Financial Controller prepares management reports and analyzes in such a way that the Business Controller can optimally serve the business with the necessary insights, both financial and non-financial. Furthermore, the Financial Controller is the first point of contact for the project leader for a number of projects. The Financial Controller, in consultation with the Business controller, provides his/her input to Concerncontrol for budgets, forecasts and investment overviews. In addition to your responsibility for executing (part of) the planning & control cycle for the activities and projects in your portfolio, you are responsible for setting up a good financial household. This also includes a number of ongoing improvement initiatives.
The core tasks within this position are:
- Supporting the Business controller in the execution of all activities within the planning and control cycle (including analyses, management reports, forecasting and budgeting), both internally and externally towards stakeholders;
- Carrying out financial analyzes of regular and project-based activities. You identify trends, deviations, opportunities and risks;
- Monitoring and discussing the progress of the projects with various project leaders;
- Management of the financial structure and organization with a view to providing relevant business economic information;
- Supporting the Business Controller in the management of tangible fixed assets in all its - especially financial - aspects;
- Taking ownership of the figures within your area of interest. You can explain / explain the figures and come up with process improvement proposals where necessary;
- Providing financial notes for the various reports;
- Act as the financial conscience of management and act as an equal interlocutor. You do not lose sight of connection here;
- Set up, implement and maintain AO/IC procedures;
- Respond proactively to changes. You identify changes and you initiate and implement improvement proposals;
- Collaborate with the business controller and within the controlling team;
- Placing the business and line management in its (financial) responsibility;
- Assessing and financially substantiating investments. You perform financial analyzes of regular and project-based activities. You identify trends, deviations, opportunities and risks and look broader than just the money;
- Advising the business controller, management and project leader on financial matters. You act as the financial conscience of management and act as an equal discussion partner;
- (Co-) set up process around conducting (tangible fixed assets) administration.
Your profileYou possess the ability to reflect and learn, stand on your own two feet and are able to make 'the difference'. You have excellent communication skills, connect easily with people and know how to win people over, both within and outside the financial discipline. You are proactive in identifying process improvements and efficiency improvements.
In addition, the following is important:
- You have an education / knowledge at HBO level in the financial-economic / business field;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You are analytically very skilled;
- You are accurate, result-oriented and have good numerical insight;
- You have knowledge and skills with regard to software relevant to the field (SAP is a plus).
Great salary, benefits, environment and much more!
- Finance & Accounting
- Sub Sector
- Transport & Distribution
- Vacatures per locatie
- Contract Type
- Gabriele Pensiero
- Vacature referentie
- Kantoor of thuiswerk