- A global company recognised as an inspiring and attractive employer.
- A pleasant and challenging working environment with committed colleagues.
About Our Client
Our client is a listed real estate advisor active in 62 countries with more than 17,000 employees. They contribute to a better society by solving real estate issues and accelerating the sustainability transition in the built environment. In 2025 they will be completely climate neutral.
they connect global market developments and data with the needs of property owners, property investors and property tenants. This enables them to understand the sector of tomorrow and to provide forward-looking advice. These insights help them add value to all phases of the real estate cycle and build long-lasting customer relationships. They offer creative solutions that are not only attractive today, but also remain relevant and sustainable later on.
In the Netherlands they work with 320 professionals in an organization where entrepreneurship, expertise and doing the right thing are central. Together they shape the future of real estate.
In addition to suitable employment conditions, they pay a lot of attention to your personal and professional development. You can work at all locations, but you will mainly work at their office in Amsterdam.
They strive for an inclusive culture where you can be who you want to be. Everyone is welcome and they want everyone to feel welcome too. Whether it concerns gender, age, orientation or background, they are looking for talents who bring something extra. They actively encourage different views and opinions.
You are the right hand of the Executive Director. Whether it concerns agenda management, mailbox management or the development of (financial) management reports… You coordinate and are always one step ahead of the Executive Director! You ensure that all supporting and administrative matters are taken care of so that the Executive Director can spend his time efficiently and effectively. In addition, you are substantively involved in the sales processes of commercial real estate, which the team works on. Because the colleagues of the team are storming the market, you keep track of deadlines, send the invoices on time and ensure that your colleagues keep their files up to date in the CRM system. You fulfill an important pivotal role and know better than anyone what is going on in the department.
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least HBO work and thinking level
- You have at least three years of work experience in a supporting and/or organizing function
- You have experience with Office 365 (including Excel) and CRM systems
- Eye for detail | Accurate | Solution-oriented
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English
What's on Offer
Our client offers to all of their employees:
- Work for an organisation where no day is the same. Which is continuously in motion due to the many challenges.
- A competitive salary and dynamic working conditions.
- Option for a hybrid working environment, with potential to work from home and in office.
- Secondary benefits including a pension scheme, travel allowance, and vacation days.