Customer Service Representative FR/EN/NL
International Healthcare environment
Great client contact opportunity
Over onze klant
This company is responsible for healthcare solutions in the B2C and B2B markets.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Responsible for the daily executions of day to day activities, customer maintenance, time delivery of products at home or at hospitals on a professional manner. Daily release of backorders and supporting continuous improvement efforts in general. Collaboration with alle relevant stakeholders such as planning, warehousing, sales and customers.
- Managing orders, complaints & returns, shipments, backorders credit & rebills and escalations
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of information to patients and healthcare providers
- Building strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Coordinate Logistics
- Escalation management for internal groups and customers
- Bachelor or WO lvl
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Customer Service and/or Supply Chain roles
- Good understanding of French, English and Dutch languages
- Great with ordermanagement from order to delivery
- Strong communications skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible and creative
Great opportunity for extensive growth within the Customer Service specialism in an international Healthcare company!