- Dynamic and international environment
- Global Health Care Brand
Over onze klant
Our client is a global health care brand that improves and personalises health care through innovation. Their mission is to save and sustain lives all around the globe. You will be working in a team with many international colleagues who are determined to make a change towards a better & healthier world. Your job is exciting, challenging and not a single day will be the same. The office you will be working in based in the Utrecht area.
This responsibility includes customer maintenance (new & existing), maintenance of 3rd party automation processes and EDI flows, monitoring the timely delivery of products to the patients at home or to our hospitals, daily release of back-orders and supporting continuous improvement efforts in general.
- Daily operations & order processing
- Coordination of the logistics
- Continuous improvement efforts and projects
- Build up strong relationships with internal customers, external suppliers such as GHX, Hospitals & any relevant IT teams
- Root cause analysis & resolution
- Analytic support and dash boarding
- Communication with regional & country logistics and supply chain
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English (Other langauges would be an asset)
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Being recognised as the customer advocate
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to federate others around common objectives
- Strong team player
- Result oriented
- Practical/Pragmatic approach to problem solving
You will be directly employed by our customer For this role the salary indication is between €2500, - €3200, based on 40 hours per week and based on your experience and qualifications. Please note that you must be in possession of a valid Dutch working permit, applicants who do not have this, will not be considered.