Buying position in the Gas and Oil Industry
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the global leader in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. They have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater. In addition our client provides a full range of services.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request.
- Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info.
- Prepare the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor.
- Lead the commercial/economic negotiation.
- Prepare the purchase order/subcontract based on standard General Purchase
- Terms and Conditions and Project Special.
- Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations.
- Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid.
- Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions.
- Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools.
- Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation.
- Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive.
- Know-how of purchasing/subcontracting terms and conditions
- Knowledge of the oil & gas market
- Negotiating skills
- Communications skills
- Good at working in teams
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and control skills
- You are a flexible/lateral thinker
You will directly be contracted by our client.
You will be working in a commercial environment.
Our client provides an exquisite programme in order to train you for the job.