- Following up on the daily warehouse activities
- Rotterdam - Fulltime - Temporary
Over onze klant
Our client is a trusted partner in fully managed smart network solutions, based on an intelligent hybrid network and unrivalled digital solutions.
As Warehouse Employee - Temporary you are responsible for:
- Planning around the process of receiving, distributing, preparing for shipment, beyond the cart building products.
- Signaling deviating according to quality requirements.
- Maintain a tidy workplace.
- Support with other administrative / warehouse activities.
As Warehouse Employee - Temporary you should bring:
- MBO work and thinking level
- English or Dutch speaking
- Knowledge of IT is a plus
- Furthermore, you are a unit, driven, stress resistant and accurate
This is a temporary assignment for 6 months. For this position a drivers license is optional, the location is reachable by public transport.