Treasury Back Office Analyst (SAP/Bsc)
Great employer in a dynamic industry
Challenging position with variety
Over onze klant
The company provides 360 degree services within the Oil & Gas industry, including drilling, off shoring and maintenance services. The HQ is located in Italy. In the Netherlands the organization has two main offices; in Schiedam where most of the technical and supporting functions are based, and in Amsterdam where all finance functions are based.
The organization support diversity and therefore has team members from all over the world (over 20 nationalities). People are specialists in their field and are respectful towards one other.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Executing the day-to-day back office tasks relating to the cash management, the payment factory services and foreign exchange management activities of the Front Office Execution team
- Performing the bank and the in-house-cash statement management and account reconciliation, booking and posting of all zero-balancing sweeps within cash pooling account perimeter
- Ensuring the matching of derivatives transactions
- Ensuring the up-to-date posting and reconciliations of treasury flows in the bank ledger accounts.
- Executing internal controls and perform the payment batches requested by the affiliate of the Group.
- Ensuring the correct execution, reconciliation and distribution of the daily and periodical intercompany cash position statement to subsidiaries.
- Identifying promptly and addressing immediately any issue and exceptions in daily cash management, trading and settlement activities.
- Maintaining daily communication with affiliates and bank back offices to ensure timely verification and reconciliation of all transactions, account balances and positions.
- Maintaining master data of the treasury systems and support regional back office teams in different locations.
- Assisting treasury projects and initiatives aimed at streamlining/centralizing local monetary settlement performed by the group affiliate.
- At least a completed Bachelor's degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance.
- Previous experience in the settlement center or back office unit of a Corporate or a Bank.
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Excel user
- Consolidated skills on SAP. Treasury and/or FSCM modules is a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multicultural environment.
- Challenging position with variety
- Initially fixed-term contract with lookout on permanent
- 30 holidays
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Full-premium of pension paid by the employer
- Office located next to the Amsterdam Zuid train station
- Full time position (Part time is not a possibility)
The client only considers candidates who already hold a valid work permit for the Netherlands.