- Ensuring that international travelers have access to accurate regulations
- Job opportunity in an international organization, English only
Over onze klant
Our client is a global leader in providing real-time, accurate, and comprehensive information about international travel regulations. With a history spanning more than 60 years, our client has a long track record of innovation and excellence in the travel industry. Our client solutions are used by airlines, travel agents, and other travel industry professionals to help travellers navigate the often complex world of travel documentation and compliance. With a team of dedicated professionals and a state-of-the-art system, the client is constantly working to improve the travel experience for people around the world.
- Create, edit, and maintain international travel regulations in the system;
- Simplify complex regulations so that they can be easily understood by travelers and airline agents
- Develop logical decision mechanisms based on the travel regulations to help guide travelers and airline agents in determining whether our client's travelers are meeting these regulations.
- Test the published regulations to ensure they are correct and easy to understand
- Collaborate proactively with the team. * Working closely with the Travel Regulations Coordinator, to ensure that all tasks are completed on time and in line with our client's goals and objectives
- Research and stay up to date on international travel regulations through the Compliance Requirements Network and tools.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The ability to analyse complex situations and break them down into logical steps
- Strong communication skills, including proficient written and spoken English (additional languages a plus).
- The ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with flowcharts/diagrams or graphic representations of process flows
- Attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and a flexible, innovative attitude.
- Experience in the airline passenger operations or other travel industry is a plus.
- We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
We are excited to offer an opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Travel Regulations Specialist. There will be a solid primary and secondairy package available for suitable candidates.
- Sales Support
- Sub Sector
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Vacatures per locatie
- Contract Type
- Jan de Vet
- Vacature referentie