€3.100 - €3.900 per maand (€37.200 - €46.800)added 02/04/2021
Business support specialist
Over onze klant
Our client is an international leading company in FMCG industry.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Support primarily the Directors/LT Members of the department and if required on occasion their teams with an pro-active attitude. Advise on content related topics, recommend on the usage of digital collaboration tools effectively and follow-up on communication. The aim is to support and advise Directors and their teams, so they can be self-managed as much as possible.
- Collaborate closely within the team of other business support specialists to deliver excellent business support as one team. The business support is executed in a standardized way (one-way of working) according to determined service-levels. High collaboration within the team is needed to make sure there is a seaming less hand-over of tasks to your team members.
- Think about continuous improvements to increase the collaboration within the team and the business, the efficiency of the processes and procedures and bring forward proposals for improvements.
- Familiar with all the applicable policies/procedures /processes and advise the business on how to efficiently use and act in line with these processes (including data privacy, business conduct etc). Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. This is needed to drive improvements and help the organization grow.
- Being a member of the project team: managing files in online collaboration team (archiving if required), monitoring deadlines, preparing agenda's for project meetings, prepare basic reports, meeting minutes and follow-up pro- actively on content related topics.
- Act as main contact for the internal/external meetings of the global team. Scheduling the (digital) meetings, share team related information and coordinate communication. Support with communication of global events by taking care of the lay-out of communication materials, prepare announcements, prepare send lists etc.
- Range of administrative tasks such as: on boarding/off boarding, facility support, arranging visas/ air/ train ticket
- Education: higher professional education (MBO+, HBO) Secretarial training.
- Work experience: Min. 4 years of experience is required in a stressful, changing, demanding international environment
- IT Savvy: profound knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams), experience and follows IT innovations on collaboration tools, promoting new digital ways of working
- Other skills: basic reporting skills
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English (both speaking and writing).
- Working in an international company
- Great working environment and colleagues
- Ability to grow
- Good salary and additional benefits