Updated on 24/06/2022
- 6 months
About Our Client
This is an advanced technological and engineering platform for the design, construction and operation of complex, safe and sustainable infrastructures and plants.
- Support Asset Manager as per department and project requirements.
- Liaise with projects with planning and continued utilization of Survey supplied equipment required.
- Liaise with Survey workshop coordinator to maximize utilization of Assets.
- Liaise with third party vendors as required to supplement Asset equipment spreads.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced, calibrated and available in line Survey quality system and project requirement prior to supply.
- Update and maintain Asset tracking software as required for equipment movements, fault/test reports, calibrations, etc.
- Tracking of equipment utilisation and approving costs as required.
- Assist logistical support departments in transport to/from project sites.
- Support the Offshore Teams for all equipment matters and liaise with equipment manufacturers/suppliers to solve technical issues.
- Liaise with Survey workshop, manufacturers/suppliers to repair damaged or faulty equipment.
- Plan and implement purchase requests for equipment, spares and consumables and track through procurement process as required.
- Plan and implement the return of Survey equipment from project sites to base, liaising with the relevant parties and track of the process.
- Assist vessel mobilisations and demobilisations also by joining the Offshore Team (locally) onboard if required.
- Actively partake in R&D within Survey Asset team to identify and develop new technologies and enhance internally designed solutions to meet project requirements.
- Respect quality procedures, standards and specifications and contribute to their improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in an onshore support environment.
- Basic understanding of offshore survey operations.
- Basic understanding of export regulations.
- Experience in the installation and interfacing of survey equipment and sensors.
- Experience in Microsoft Office & Adobe.
- Experience in reading and interpretating technical drawings (both electronic and mechanical)
- College/University education and/or industry training in survey related electronic engineering.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic environment
- On site work
- Temporary assignment that could be longer