Supply Chain Starter
working in a fast growing organization with growth opportunities
work in an informal and international environment
Over onze klant
Our client is a top brand in the FMCG sector which is one of the few companies that is still growing in these uncertain times.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Supply Chain Support at our client you are always driven to support the supply planners with optimizing stock levels throughout the whole supply chain. The main focus for you is to ensure that they have the right stock at the right location, at the right moment at minimum costs. You will take initiative to professionalize and improve their current planning processes.
At the headquarter you will be part of the supply chain team and act as the link between suppliers, logistic service provider (3PL), production partners and stores. You will do administrative support and contact with suppliers.
As Supply Chain Support you will…
- Check the date of the forecast and adjust accordingly
- Administrative support
- Contact with suppliers
- Assist the supply chain planners
- Check the needed stock in our warehouse and production partners;
- Align the stock flow with our suppliers, warehouses and stores;
- Be part of supply chain related projects.
Our client looking for an enthusiastic, analytical, hands-on team player to join the Supply Chain Team. The ideal candidate is immediately available, has an HBO/WO degree and internship experience with forecasting or planning, preferably in a FMCG environment. The candidate MUST speak English and preferable also Dutch.
- Love to work with numbers and know Excel in and out;
- Have strong analytic skills and are results driven;
- Have experience with ERP and/ or demand planning system;
- Show affinity for retail;
- Are proactive and have great communicative skills;
- Are flexible and not afraid of changes.
- Live in the Amsterdam or within commutable distance from Amsterdam.
They offer you...
- The unique opportunity to help setting up our supply chain planning process;
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team;
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint;
- Personal development and lots of variety in your work;
- A broad scope of responsibilities;