- You like working within a smaller team
- You like having a lot of responsibilities
Over onze klant
This client is a dynamic, fast-growing, international company. Their worldwide production of sweeteners are being sold within the EMEA region, part of Africa and The America's. From the Netherlands office the supply and sales of sweeteners are being managed to major retailers in Europe, UK, and the Middle East.
- Responsible for the implementation of procedures and guidelines, identifies improvements in the logistics processes and communicates this with customer service.
- Responsible for the logistical handling (incoming and outgoing) of goods and the administrative processing thereof.
- Managing the logistics partners (3PL's).
- Responsible for transportation, procurement, and planning within the EMEA region.
- Managing the suppliers of the raw materials to make sure the production locations never have shortages.
- Flexible and proactive attitude within a small local team
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in an international supply chain environment
- Experience managing 3PLs and FIFO delivery
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Good knowledge of logistics concepts such as: MABD, OS&D, LTL, FTL, Incoterms etc.
- Proven work with shipping, receiving, order tracking, inventory control
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience in the UK and Middle East is an advantage!
- A positive, driven, and close-knit team.
- Competitive salary.
- "Can do" entrepreneurial mentality.
- Challenging working environment with plenty of growth opportunities.