- Entry level Supply Chain job in Weert
- Working in a dynamic and international environment
Over onze klant
This company is specialised in the delivery of high tech fire and security systems. This can vary from basic security systems to advanced big scale security systems with all the necessary IT systems combined. Their site in Weert has around 100 employees and is part of a worldwide concern counting more than 10.000 employees. The supply chain department where this position is part of counts around 10 employees and is closely collaborating with the customer service and logistics teams which are based on the same office floor. It is an international working environment where the main language is English.
- Ensuring that the correct mix of inventory is stocked in EMEA DC in order to realize COT MFA and NITO targets (Based on inventory policy and service levels as defined by Demand planning)
- Ensuring that all the latest information on supply order status is captured in the ERP system in order to realize OTAP and MFA targets
- Ensuring the control of inbound shipping costs.
- Minimize risk on Excess or Obsolete inventory
- Accurate and efficient planning process using the best possible planning tools
- Driving for the most optimal supply chain set up per supplier, making use of the best fit supply chain concepts
- Generating continuous improvement on service levels / inventory and costs
- Generating continuous improvement on supplier performance
- Building excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Building excellent internal relationships with demand planning, customer service, warehouse, product management, finance and sourcing.
- Ensuring purchase orders are placed and maintained in line with MRP demand.
- Bachelor or Master degree, for example in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- English Fluency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Available for 40 hours a week.
- International and collaborative working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Great secundary benefits such as 25 holidays + 13 ATV days, travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Sub Sector
- Supply Chain Planner
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Vacatures per locatie
- Contract Type
- Sjer Borgers
- Vacature referentie