- Working for a reputable company
- Excellent secondary benefit
Over onze klant
Our client is a well-established multinational company specialising in consumer electronics. Their stores are known for their extensive product selection, competitive prices and knowledgeable staff.
- Find improvement opportunities to meet customer and internal stakeholder expectations.
- Manage forecast and capacity planning for business-to-store (B2S) operations.
- Gather information from stakeholders to develop a capacity plan that meets requirements and minimises logistics costs.
- Translate commercial ambitions into Supply Chain planning and execution.
- Support in managing 3PL's performance and identify process improvements in warehouse and transport operations.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and participate in international projects.
- Implement best practices in planning and replenishment.
- Monitor forecast, 3PL performance, and store behaviour using dashboards.
- Manage relationships within the company to increase Supply Chain visibility and anticipate commercial needs.
- Represent the business in requesting IT system enhancements.
- Proactively resolve bottlenecks in the end-to-end Supply Chain through process redesign.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain Planning experience, preferably with consulting background.
- Fluent in English, with a preference for Dutch language skills.
- Possession of a driver's license.
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- International popular company
- Chances to grow within the company
- 30 days holidays + discounts