Supply Chain Planner
The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team
Personal development and lots of variety in your work
About Our Client
Our client is a designer of handmade glasses and they want to provide clients with the possibility to match their frames with every occasion and all of their favourite styles. So they design quality frames at a fair price, allowing everyone to continuously update their eyewear.
- You are always driven to optimise stock levels throughout our whole supply chain.
- Your main priority would be to ensure we have the right stock at the right location, at the right time, at minimum costs.
- You will take initiative to professionalise and improve our current planning processes.
- Figure out stock needs for all our warehouses and production partners
- Fine-tune and tweak our store replenishment model so we have the best availability of our products in store
- Plan the optimal stock routing from supplier, to warehouse, to store/customer, and back (in case of returns and overstock)
- Support in setting up a new inventory management system that is able to sustain Ace & Tate's rapid growth
The Successful Applicant
- HBO/WO education
- 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Love to work with numbers and Excel is your best friend
- Have strong analytic skills and are results driven
- Have experience with ERP and/ or demand planning system
- Show affinity for retail
- Are proactive and have great communication skills
- Are flexible and not afraid of changes
What's on Offer
- The unique opportunity to help setting up our supply chain planning process
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious international team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- Personal development and lots of variety in your work
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Frequent updates to your eyewear collection!