- Werken bij een internationale organisatie in de Healthcare
- Uitdagende opdrachten, projecten en individuele trainingen
Over onze klant
For an international & dynamic Pharmaceutical company I am recruiting for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Planner. Due to advanced technologies and the products of this company, more and more illnesses can be cured. This Pharma company is young, ambitious and there is an informal work atmosphere. You will be working in a team with many international colleagues who are determined to make a change towards a better & healthier world. Your job is exciting, challenging and not a single day will be the same. This vacancy is available due to internal growth.
- Coordinate the Supply Chain process and keep a clear overview
- Arrange an efficient balance between supply and demand
- Coordinate the delivery of the products
- Optimize and maintain the supply Chain processes
- Monitor and optimize the inventory and stock
- Keep in touch with important stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree obtained (Supply chain management, logistics or operations management)
- Approx. 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Pharma or FMCG is a must
- Fluent in English
- Must be in possession of a valid Dutch working permit
- Living in Zwolle or the area
You will join an international organization that is keen to invest in its employees. They focus on the quality of work-life balance and have been rewarded with the employer of the year award multiple years in a row.
For this role, the salary indication is between €2850, - €3650, based on 40 hours per week based on your experience and qualifications. You will join a close team who also enjoy doing things for their community and truly making a difference. If you are ready to make an impact and contribute to a healthier and better future, this could be an amazing opportunity for you. Let us know you are out there and get in touch so I can tell you more.