- Customer Service Representative in Supply Chain
Over onze klant
Our client is specialized in chemicals and they are international orientated.
- Give the customer all the support required regarding their shipment such as: accurate documents (BLs - drafts and originals, invoices, MSDSs), certificates (certificate of origin, certificates of analysis, up-dates for interfaces, daily ETA´s, debit or credit notes (prices adjusts).
- Register the Sales on the SAP (or specific) system: Issue Sales orders, emit the debit or credit notes, register customer complaints, bill the sales and all the other inventory movements needed related to the sale. Guarantee accurate month closing for accounting, inventory and financing processes.
- Monitor the whole order-to-cash process, for any sales, including follow up if required
- Maintain open communication with interfaces worldwide, mainly locally and with Singapore
- Regular order-specific checking of the availability of products in coordination with Supply Chain
E/A/Brazil, Logistics E/A/Brazil and Commercial E/A/Brazil. Disclosure of information on availability and
delivery times of products to the Customer
- Processing of product returns and/or customer complaints in coordination with Commercial, Quality,
Supply Chain and Logistics
- Act as key contact for all OTC (Order-to-cash) involved departments by understanding client's needs and
communicating them accordingly
- Completed higher vocational education or relevant professional training at comparable level
- Experience in Customer Service, International trade (import/export order handling), Sales Administration
- Possess an understanding of import/export documentation and procedures such as: Letter of credits and,
Incoterm familiarity, Logistics and Shipping.
- Solid understanding of the overall Order to Cash Process
- Understanding of interfaces and correlations between the relevant operational functions (Sales, Supply Chain,
- Experience in SAP or another ERP system
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French, Italian, Spanish, German or Portuguese to be considered as an advantage
- Working in an international company
- posibilities to growth
- Good salary
- working from home also possible