Updated on 14/12/2021
- Customer Service Supply Chain.
- An international organization.
About Our Client
This client is an international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
- Prepare and agree on the supply chain planning for our packed goods with suppliers to ensure our customers are supplied in time.
- Manage and control all shipments and deliveries in line with sales and purchase agreements.
- Arrange shipping documentation and bookings into SAP and other systems. Handle shipping docs for import- & export shipments. Manage the customs documentation.
- Check and approve all relevant invoices (shipping docs., approval for payments in SAP etc.)
- Prepare (provisional or final) commercial invoice + delivery documents for customers.
- Arrange additional transport where needed and purchase logistical services. Charter trucks, iso tanks, and warehousing to ensure proper execution of contracts.
- Arrange & track delivery schedules & monitor vessels positions.
- Manage the inventory/stocks in cooperation with warehouses.
- Ensure timely and accurate communications with warehouses, shipping agents/-lines, suppliers & customers, internal & external stakeholders.
- Monitor loading & discharge process of incoming & outgoing parcels.
- Handle demurrage calculations on vessels, trucks & containers in general.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (HBO).
- Experience in working with companies engaged in export-import and trading activities.
- Well-developed communication skills in English and Spanish or Italian. Next to these two, one other would be a plus.
- Knowledge of international trade practices.
- Knowledge of import and export documentation and procedures.
- Knowledge of customs and regulations.
- Knowledge of transport & storage of bulk & packed cargo.
- Good skills in ERP (SAP) software.
- Good skills in and knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
What's on Offer
- 30 holidays per year.
- A 13th month.
- A pension scheme paid in full by the client.
- Possibilities to grow in this company.
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme and health insurance.
- Various other insurances paid for by the client.
- Work from home possibilities.