Updated on 16/02/2022
- Customer Service Supply Chain.
- An international organization.
About Our Client
This client is an international processor and trader in the plant based oleochemicals industry. We are a strong proponent of sustainable growth and are strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and are a pioneer in that field in our industry.
- Prepare and agree on the planning for our packed goods with suppliers to ensure our customers are supplied in time.
- Coordinate the operations process, output of products from the warehouse based on sales orders and coordination's with the QualityControl Coordinator and the Warehouse.
- Manage daily inventory balance between the reports issued by the warehouse and inventory reports ofour operations system.
- Manage and control all shipments and deliveries in line with sales and purchase agreements.
- Manage the inventory/stocks in cooperation with warehouses.
- Ensure timely and accurate communications with warehouses, shipping agents/-lines, suppliers & customers, internal & external stakeholders.
- Monitor loading & discharge process of incoming & outgoing parcels.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (HBO).
- Well-developed communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of international trade practices.
- Knowledge of customs and regulations.
- Knowledge of transport & storage of bulk & packed cargo.
- Good skills in ERP (SAP) software.
- Good skills in and knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
What's on Offer
- 30 holidays per year.
- A good pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company growing.
- Opportunity to grow as a professional SCM or Commercial Department.
- Participation in the employer's collective fitness scheme and health insurance.
- Various other insurances paid for by the client.
- Work from home possibilities.