Sr. Supply Chain Planner
€2.800 - €3.800 per maand (€33.600 - €45.600)added 21/04/2021
Being able to work for an international company
Having a position with lots of responsinility
Over onze klant
An international company active in the security and fire prevention industry. International environment with people from all over the world.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Ensure availability of products and information:
- Ensure that the correct mix of inventory is stocked in the EMEA DC in order to realize COT and MFA targets;
- Ensure that all the latest information on supply order status is captured in the ERP system in order to realize OTAP and MFA targets;
- Ensure the control of inbound shipping costs;
- Minimize risk on Excess or Obsolete inventory.
- Ensure a high quality Supply planning process:
- Ensure an accurate and efficient planning process using the best possible planning tools;
- Generate continuous improvement on service levels / inventory and costs;
- Generate continuous improvement on supplier performance.
- Build an excellent relationship with suppliers.
- Build excellent internal relationships with customer service, warehouse, product management, finance and sourcing.
- Ensure best in class product availability performance.
- Continuously track overdue customer backlog and ensure proper recovery.
- Work closely with product management, engineering, demand planning and sourcing teams on product EOL, redesign, components shortage and ensure proper follow up with the factory teams to avoid product shortages
- Ensure purchase orders are placed and maintained in line with MRP demand.
- Take an active role in process improvement projects when requested
- Maintain MRP parameters.
- Create, send and maintain purchase orders for internal and external supply.
- Update PO's on delivery confirmation data.
- Communicate with suppliers on priority settings and expedite when necessary.
- Create and communicate monthly performance reports per supplier.
- Initiate and execute improvement actions per supplier when needed
- Bachelor / Master degree preferably in Supply chain management.
- Knowledge of planning and sourcing processes and tools.
- Able to work both in a team and individually.
- Able to oversee priorities in hectic situations.
- Interested in expanding knowledge and moving into a senior supply chain role.
- Able to see problems in the process, advise solutions and take the lead to improve the process.
- Awareness of the compliance risks involved.
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking. Other languages are preferred.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Competitive salary
- Interesting combination of planning, procurement and forecasting
- International environment of highly skilled professionals