- You like working in an International environment
- You like being responsible for several parts of the process
Over onze klant
This customer is one of the larger companies in the industrial processing of process fluids. The industries in which this customer operates are mainly automotive, airfreight and manufacturing
- Help facilitate the S&OP cycle to ensure alignment across functions and senior management to drive business decisions.
- Ensure accountable and appropriate inputs from all sources (Sales & Marketing, Demand Planning, Financial Planning, Supply & Inventory planning, Manufacturing & Sourcing etc.) into each step of S&OP cycle.
- Consolidate and analyse demand and supply information for S&OP decision base.
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards, etc. to drive key sales and operations planning decisions and process improvements
- Proactively highlight improvement potentials regarding better sales and operations planning process and supply chain collaborations.
- Be a key contributor for development initiatives which drives better planning process and quality across supply chain.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Supply & Demand planning role
- Excellent MS Office suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Share Point and Word
- Analytical skills, Comfortable with large data sets
- Strong stakeholder coordination skills and a customer focused approach
- Experience in working with Supply, Inventory, Demand management software tools
- Fluent in English
- Marktconfrom salary
- Compensation for your health insurance
- 28+ vacation holidays (dependent on age)
- Holiday allowance of 8.5 %