Social Media Specialist
International fashion brand
Informal work environment
Over onze klant
International shoe fashion brand.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Manage the Social Media accounts of direct markets and oversee the Social Media accounts of indirect markets in EMEA markets, making sure they are following the Social Media strategy and are in line with the brand.
- Create and execute the EMEA Social Media calendar making sure there is an alignment with the global Social Media strategy.
- Create and execute product introductions and brand-focused campaigns in Social Media channels.
- Partner closely with E-Commerce team to create aligned calendar and investment strategy by month.
- Report monthly learnings and KPI's from each campaign.
- Supports country marketing teams and indirect markets in Social Media activations and make sure they are aligned and aware of the monthly/yearly activities.
- In cooperation with the ecommerce customer service team, ensure that the Social Media accounts have a response time of maximum 24 hours during work days (community management).
You have at least a Bachelor degree and 2 years of working experience with social media.
You speak English fluently.
- Priority Setting: Spends time on what's most important, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, creates focus and eliminates roadblocks
- Drive Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, pushes self and others for results, consistently performs and is very bottom line oriented and can go
- Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups
- Managing and Measuring Work: sets clear objectives and measures work to completion, monitors process, progress and results
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard, is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
- Informing: Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or organization
- International working environment
- Team setting
- Competitive salary