- A sustainable company recognised as an inspiring and attractive employer.
- Hybrid/Working from home opportunity.
About Our Client
The client is a drinking water company and nature manager. Every year they supply approximately 110 billion liters of drinking water to companies and 800,000 households in North Holland. And because they partly purify that water in the dunes of North Holland, it is also their task to keep it in top condition. Their responsibility is great and so are the challenges. A changing climate, technological developments that are going very fast, a growing population. That is why they have to stay in top condition themselves. And they need you for that. Because they are looking for special people who want to get everything out of the water.
- Taking care of the planning of the planned and unplanned activities of the cluster Intake and Planning Drinking Water-SOLIP
- Ability to respond well to changing circumstances (adjust schedules on a daily basis)
- Be an active member of a dynamic team
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communicator in Dutch & English
- Minimum MBO level 4
- Knowledge and experience with SAP ERP or a similar planning program (1/2 years)
- Knowledge and experience in scheduling employees (preferably technicians)
- deploy people as effectively and efficiently as possible in the assignments that are required of the team
- Customer focus
- Result Orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Progress check
- Stress tolerance
- To collaborate
What's on Offer
- Work for an organisation where no day is the same. Which is continuously in motion due to the many challenges.
- Opportunity to commit yourself to water and nature, to contribute to the quality of life in the Netherlands.
- A competitive salary and dynamic working conditions.
- Option for a hybrid working environment, with potential to work from home and in office.