Updated on 19/04/2022
- A sustainable company recognised as an inspiring and attractive employer.
- A pleasant and challenging working environment with committed colleagues.
About Our Client
The client is a drinking water company and nature manager. Every year they supply approximately 110 billion liters of drinking water to companies and 800,000 households in North Holland. And because they partly purify that water in the dunes of North Holland, it is also their task to keep it in top condition. Their responsibility is great and so are the challenges. A changing climate, technological developments that are going very fast, a growing population. That is why they have to stay in top condition themselves. And they need you for that. Because they are looking for special people who want to get everything out of the water.
* Working front office for the Facility Service Point
* Receiving, assessing and handling TOPdesk reports
* Consulting with 2nd line about facilities and service desk solutions
* Participating in various team meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent Communicator in Dutch & English
- Completed MBO4/HBO Education
- Support requests have been handled in accordance with applicable guidelines and regulations and in a customer-friendly manner.
- Up-to-date, complete and correct overviews are monitored.
- Decision-making is facilitated and realised.
- Information has been archived.
- Reports are drawn up in a timely and correct manner.
- Organisational competences:-Collaboration -Result orientation -Initiative
- Professional competencies: -Sociability -Handling of details -Quality orientation -Stress tolerance
What's on Offer
- Work for an organisation where no day is the same. Which is continuously in motion due to the many challenges.
- Opportunity to commit yourself to water and nature, to contribute to the quality of life in the Netherlands.
- A competitive salary and dynamic working conditions.