- You enjoy working for an international company.
- You will have the opportunity to develop further throughout the Supply Chain.
Over onze klant
The client is a global leader present in many people's lives thanks to the fluid solutions we offer to
the automotive, aerospace, packaging & construction sectors, amongst others.
- Optimize process for production scheduling and intercompany supply chain movements.
- Optimize production and stocking policies considering business demands and capacity.
- Improve planning process using JDE and Slimstock and develop working practices.
- Analyze and implement EMEA stocking policies and implement continuous improvements of
inventory levels in both product related resources.
- Coordinate cycle counts.
- Participating in ongoing improvement processes.
- Lives in the Netherlands with BSN number
- Speaks fluent English
- Travel by car
- 4 years experience in Supply Chain
- Inventory or Planning experience is a plus
- Work-life balance with a hybrid & flexible working schedule.
- Competitive pay + bonus program.
- Health insurance.
- Great pension scheme.
- 28 days minimum of annual leave.
- 2 annual days paid volunteering leave.
- Access to real career growth opportunities in Supply Chain or other related areas of interest.
- Sub Sector
- Supply Chain Planner
- Transport & Distribution
- Vacatures per locatie
- Contract Type
- Martijn Koelewijn
- Vacature referentie