Updated on 05/04/2022
- The Client is a Known fast growing company in the retail food industry.
- Innovation and growth opportunities
About Our Client
The Client is a Known fast growing company in the retail food industry.
Innovation being at their core philosophy, they promote and support all their teams professional growth and development to achieve the fullest potential in all areas
- Point of contact between business and Finance team in matters related to invoice processing and payments
- Actively grow the finance team and its operations
- Give support to business controllers
- Be proactive identifying potential opportunities and improvements for the finance team.
- Coach and provide support to all finance operators and interns.
- Provide hands-on and pragmatic support to the finance administrators and working students
- Be able to Manage cash flow of the different entities.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Master's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- From 1 to 4 years of experience in a role such as Finance operator, Business Controller, Management accountant.
- Analytic skills (Excel-Tableau..)
- Problem solver type of mentality
- Fluency in both Dutch & English
Accounting knowledge- technical or system ( Workday for instance)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be part of a fast growing environment, in which you will not only be able to grow professionally but receive customised lessons and training ( Internal Academies and plenty of learning sessions at your disposal) Also, free professional weekly language courses.
International company with employees from over 80 nationalities and Social gatherings after work and business trips. Daily fresh lunches and snacks Access to advisors, counsellors to stay healthy ( mentally and physically).Competitive compensation, pension plan and 25 days vacation scheme.Work-life balance with a hybrid-working model on board. Additional Benefits for expats - Relocation package: and support with all first living arrangements