- Dynamic well-known sports brand
- Work in an informal and international environment
Over onze klant
My client is a dynamic well-known sports brand with their EMEA HQ in the Amsterdam area. They are growing rapidly and have a state of the art office near supermarkets, public transportation and cafe's
Purpose of the Sr. Business Planner is to drive retail insights and ensure mutual profitability of both the company and our partners. This teammate will turn performance data into actionable insights, drive marketplace point-of-sale performance visibility, and work on strategic plan projection to align internal key performance indicators with those of our partners.
The teammate will have three main areas of responsibility:
- Performance Reporting & Analytics
- Build and manage data infrastructure with our Digital WHSL partners across EMEA (e.g. Amazon, ASOS, Zalando).
- Manage performance reporting, create & own dashboards (Tableau interface) summarizing retailer KPIs.
- Analyze performance data to identify risks & opportunities. Drive follow-up actions such as inventory chase & order book management in collaboration with commercial sales team.
- Provide insights on UA marketplace sell-out performance to cross-functional departments including merchandising, marketing & inventory planning.
- Planning the Future
- Support the long-term planning process informed by fact-based marketplace capacity. Ensure the alignment with the growth targets and strategic plans of our accounts.
- Build seasonal stock & sales plans for key partners to determine sell-in based on projected partner inventory (turn), sell-out potential and gross margins.
- Summarize relevant market insights on a quarterly basis
- Contribute to Cross-Functional Account Teams
- Create organizational awareness of the importance of point-of-sale metrics (sales and stock mix, retailer inventory, sell-thru, rate of sale, stock turn, margin, etc.)
- Work together with all Sales supporting functions to ensure best possible future conditions for a mutual profitable business.
The right candidate possesses analytical and problem-solving skills, commercial awareness, organization and x-functional team work skills. They also have the ability to identify and recommend actionable solutions to address issues and improve operational efficiency x-functionally. Competencies, Skills and Behavioral Attributes of ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, think critically, and make recommendations on process improvements
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually "up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Team Player: Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues; highly effective in a matrix environment
- Commercial thinking and problem solving skills (Demonstrated ability to assess trends, define proposed solutions, and influence change)
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards
- Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep this company unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers,
- Able to switch gears in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects (good organizational skills and time management)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management / Operations preferred
- 3+ years of experience within retailing, fields of planning, analytics or sales is an advantage.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experienced with Tableau analysis tool a plus.
- Affinity with reporting / process improvement.
- Ability to read and apply retail metrics with the right balance between analytical and commercial skills.
- Able to influence management team and peers, and able to implement new ways of working.
- Fluency in English is required
- Working for one of the coolest sports brand within retail
- State of the art office
- Central location surrounded by cafe's, supermarkets and public transportation
- International and motivated colleagues
- 25 holidays
- The first 7 months you will work with Page personnel on an agency contract, after that with mutual consent a direct employment could be offered.
- My client does not sponsor visa.
- Only applicants that are in the moving fast to The Netherlands will be considered.