Sales support/ Order management German speaker
Great opportunity to work for international company
Over onze klant
The client is an international company with the HQ in USA.
The core business is in retail industry and they provide original work clothes with high-quality of service.
EMEA HQ is based in Amsterdam and you will work in a team of 5 people for the Customer Service team, where people really believe in the team-work.
People-oriented culture where the employees work hard but they are very well rewarded for the efforts and the loyalty to the company
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Customer Service Associate has a variety of tasks and responsibilities and the role is
a combination of customer contact (mainly via email and chat) and order management tasks.
- Process all sales orders in a correct, timely and cost efficient manner (order entry, processing,allocation & fulfilment) and maintain orders including back order handling;
- Handle all incoming customer calls f(via phone and/or email) for your designated area;
- Handle customer inquiries within the set time line, while evaluating questions, using own judgment when answering questions and/or making decisions and/or presenting solutions. If necessary, present these solutions to customer after consultation with and in agreement with relevant colleagues or warehousing team to ensure customer care quality and order accuracy.
- Handle incoming inquiries from Carhartt sales teams (reps & agents) as well as importers with regard to (customer) requests, orders, questions regarding products and shipments.
- Use suggestive selling while informing customers during follow-up, in case of back orders, early arrival of products, re-allocation of products etc.
- Handle additional customer and order related administrative tasks, keep relevant documentation up-to-date, as well as other tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Give input to the Customer Service Manager regarding (improvement of) processes and manuals.
- Minimally 2 - 3 years of working experience in a related role
- MBO level
- Proven expertise in customer care, order handling and direct customer contact (references
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all professional levels
- German native or fluent (Business level) and English fluent
- Relevant experience with MS Windows tools, ERP systems
- Quick learner with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organisational and accuracy skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise workload while
keeping attention to detail
- Living in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility to combine office work with smart-working
- Informal environment
- International culture
- Opportunity to grow