- Work with electric (urban) mobility products
- Young and dynamic environment
Over onze klant
Globally operating company manufacturing and selling electric (urban) mobility products (retail), from a EMEA regional office based in Amsterdam.
- Order management, from order intake to internal follow-up when deemed necessary regarding invoicing and fulfilment with other departments, ensuring that all orders are processed in a complete, timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure pricing accuracy in all transactions; working with the Finance Department to resolving all pricing discrepancies.
- Day-to-day interface directly towards dealers in the Benelux to ensure flawless execution and tracking of their orders
- Ensure all customer complaints and issues reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, escalating matters where necessary;
- Answers sales queries including phone and email communications across all departments.
- Support the Sales Manager B2B with administrative tasks.
- Obtaining the details for new dealers, setting them up in the EXACT - ERP system.
- Monitor dealer contract end dates regularly and proactively notify the Sales Manager to arrange renewals.
- Achieve sales operational objectives: Resolving problems; identifying trends; determine sales system improvements; assist to implement changes
- Participates in internal sales meetings, and any other events as appropriate (e.g. exhibitions during weekends)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- The Sales Support Officer Benelux has a degree (MBO+) from a college/university in Business or related field required
- Certain sales (back office) experience preferred
- IT literate (MS Office, knowledge of ERP systems of which EXACT is a big plus)
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Has the ability to be logical and pro-active
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- This position will require individuals who possess very good organisation, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations in building and sustaining customer relationships;
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgement
- Understand the Automotive market is a plus
- The Sales Support Officer Benelux receives a competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Work within a growing, professional team of individuals.
- Great secondary benefits.