- Working for a great sustainable company that is quite progressive
- A flexible position, with your own responsibilities and possibility to grow
About Our Client
Our client is within the biking industry. They are the founder of the electrical transporting bikes, to make cities more sustainable. They are originally Dutch and are now expanding on European level, among others in Germany. Within the company they have an informal business culture, in which team spirit and are really optimistic. They are looking for someone who would fit these characteristics.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the first point of contact for the dealers of the company. You will have a lot of phone contact with them, to answer their questions;
- You're responsible to answer the e-mails from dealers and customers;
- You think along with the department to improve the way of working;
- You will be representing the company on international fairs together with the marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
What they are looking for:
- Somebody who speaks native German and fluent English;
- Someone who has affinity with helping others;
- Someone who is looking for a company with a young vibrant culture and a sustainable perspective;
- Someone living in or in the surroundings of Amsterdam.
What's on Offer
What you will get:
- A hybrid working environment (working from home is high on the agenda);
- A company laptop and work phone;
- A market conform salary;
- The opportunity to learn and grow within the company.