Sales Support Dutch or German
Career opportunity and professional development
Over onze klant
The client is a multinational company in the retail industry. EMEA HQ is in Amsterdam but the company is worldwide.
The strength of the company is based on the people who work there. Talented, passionate about retail and eager to learn.
You will be involved in an international environment with more than 20 inter-nationalities, where teamwork is the key of success.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Sales Support you will work across both Sales and Customer Service departments, helping your colleagues with all the administrative tasks regarding orders from customers.
Mainly responsibilities are:
- Point of contact for Sales team and Customer Service regarding orders
- Order management (guiding orders from customers)
- Sales support: making quotations and communicating prices
- Maintaining contact with distributors and logistics parties
- HBO or Bachelor's degree
- At least two year of experience in a similar role
- Native or fluent in Dutch and/or German. English is a MUST
- Proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Analytic skills and detail oriented
- Competitive salary plus bonus according to the performance
- International environment
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Friday drinks (whenever will be possible)