Sales Operations Specialist- German
In an international technical environment
Direct link to the healthcare industry
Over onze klant
The company delivers and maintains portable ultra-sound machines for mainly the health care industry. These machines are often used during pregnancy, but have way more applications than just that.
The clients of this company are mainly clinics and hospitals. In order to maintain happy customers, the company is now looking to expand their team with a communicative strong person who has a focus on solving challenges.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the Quote to Cash functions including field sales support, customer support, order entry and problem solving.
- Create quotes, update opportunities, accounts and contacts for the field sales team
- Receive & audit customer documents to insure they are complete and accurate for order processing
- Communicate directly with customers to obtain missing information, documents, and shipment requirements
- Coordinate with internal departments to obtain proper approvals in line with the established
- Investigate customer service issues related to orders, shipments, and invoices to assist in resolution (i.e.
returns, exchanges, credit and rebill paperwork)
- Ensure accuracy of customer orders as well as communicate acknowledgment of an order or any
change to an order directly with the customer
- Enter customer purchase requests directly in to Oracle fulfillment and accounting system accurately and
- Work on department projects
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a manufacturing environment with a customer service role
- Previous experience supporting an outside sales team
- Strong Organization skills, attention to detail and solid problem solving experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast passed frequently changing environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the German and English language
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Google Mail and PC Based applications such as Salesforce
- Experience with Oracle or SAP for order processing
What can you expect in this role?
- Competitive salary
- Fulltime job
- Contract directly with the company
- International team of colleagues.