- Do you aspire to become a reliable business partner?
- Do you prefer to work in an international environment?
Over onze klant
Our client is a key player in the Business Services industry and has been on top in the past 40 years. This on a global scale, by believing and investing in their employees. The heart of their business is to introduce complex personal development strategies, in order to grow as an international enterprise.
As (Junior) Sales Consultant, your day consists of, yet is not limited to:
- Cold/warm acquisition of clients
- Relationship management
- Understand the clients' needs relating to their HR and Sales practises
- Organizing internal/external workshops
- Business development through various platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Google etc.)
- Contract management and negotiations
- Attending meetings with managers/directors, sometimes in other parts of the country
- Consult a variety of clients with your knowledge of the designated market
- Trend and market analysis
- Create and maintain the online marketing content for their enterprise
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar position
- BA or MSc degree in Business, Management etc.
- Team player, commercial and pro-active mindset
- You are a firm believer of consultative selling
- Fluent in English, and Dutch would be a great plus
- Available on a short notice
- 32-40 hours a week
- Company car, iPhone and macbook
- Training & Development programs
- Clear career path
- Build a professional network
- Amazing bonus schemes
- Great corporate and private events
- Flexible working hours
- 32 holidays