Working in a fast growing international environment
An exciting role in which you can use both advisory as analytical skills
Over onze klant
Our client is organizing over 300 market leading B2B events per year, where they create environments in which business are allowed to flourish. The portfolio of the communities our client is serving is diverse, but intimate. They are operating in 20 countries at the moment and are growing rapidly.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a sales analyst your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering information to sales-, brand- and finance-management regarding sales activity;
- You will deliver insights in how sales managers and teams are tracking with regards to specific shows;
- You, as a sales analyst, will propose quarterly targets based on budgets and forecasts. The analyst will check the status and pay-out per sales person on a quarterly basis;
- You will support pipeline management metrics and call activities tracking;
- You will be responsible for delivering information about our product's performance;
- You will work closely with the CRM team to identify and correct data issues;
- Oversee sales achievements and calculate targets accordingly.
- You are an experienced worker with Salesforce;
- You have advanced experience with working in Excel;
- You have a Bachelor in business/economics/finance;
- You have proven ability to work under pressure;
- You are able to multitask, re-assess priorities and adapt quickly to a changing environment;
- You have the ability to work in a matrix organization;
- You have proven financial analytical skills;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and have a confident personality;
- You have an eye for detail.
- A market conform salary;
- Working in an international company;
- A nice product to work with;
- You have the ability to be creative and create your own products.