- Become part of an international sales team for a world renowned FMCG producer
- Great opportunity to develop yourself and your career further
Over onze klant
This organization is a world renowned manufacturer and producer of big name brands of children's toys and entertainment products. The headquarters is located in U.S. California, with the Benelux office located in Alphen aan de Rijn. Here you will support their clients and their order activities. You will mainly support Italian retailers where a high level of proficiency in the Italian and English language are required. You will come to work within an international sales team. Although it is a corporate organization, the work environment is very informal and familiar. They offer a hybrid working method where you can choose your own days to work from home.
- Act as the first point of contact for international clients/ retailers;
- Provide information to clients;
- Process orders in an efficient and timely manner;
- Manage customer queries, investigate and resolve them accordingly;
- Build and develop relationship with clients;
- Manage, coordinate and control sales orders from beginning till end with all parties;
- Maintain web-based data up to date with clients (inventory and pricing);
- Manage all accounts receivable and process debit/credit notes.
- 2 years experience in an order administration position;
- You are fluent in Italian and English, written and speaking;
- You have experience with Excel (Pivot tables and formula's), Powerpoint and MS Office;
- You have experience with SAP (pre);
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- You are customer service oriented and a strong team player;
- You are resilient, can manage priorities and can time-manage.
For this position, you will first a temporary contract with Page Personnel for 7 months after which you will receive a contract with the organization. Aside from a good base salary, the company offers several training and education opportunities, working-from-home options and a lunch area with an array of complimentary foods and beverages.
For further questions about this position, please call Rebecca Croes at +316 135 807 36