Reporting & Corporate Control Specialist
Opportunity to work in the very interesting Aviation industry
Independent and allround position in reporting and corporate control
Over onze klant
The organization is a full-service Aircraft Investment Management company in Amsterdam, which focuses on the complete life cycle of acquiring and leasing commercial aircrafts for institutional investors. The office is based in Amsterdam South-East and consists of a small and international team of 15 people, with a track record in aircraft and lease management. This creates the opportunity to really contribute, influence and implement in the daily business and learn from the best professionals in the industry.
Due to expansion, the company is looking for a new colleague who will be responsible for the quarterly reporting and corporate control. There is a colleague responsible for entering the data in the general ledger. The Reporting & control specialist will report to the CFO.
Becaseu the company is small, it is important to be flexible. There are no specialists for every task and "we need to get the job done as a team". This also means a great deal of freedom to organize tasks as in your own way. There is no room for politics in this office!
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Managing and preparing quarterly reporting to several investor clients
- Evaluating airline publications and financial using the internal rating system. Translating findings to a credit report for investor
- Updating financial models with current numbers and comparing to base case scenarios and analyzing differences
- Organizing and managing monthly and quarterly closing process incl producing consolidated company reports with management analysis compared to budget
- Organizing and managing monthly invoiceing to investor clients
- Varifying compliance with company procedures on expenses
- At least a completed bachelor degree in Economics or related field.
- Circa 5 years of experience in a reporting / controlling related position
- Excellent English language skills. Basic Dutch language skills are required
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to work wit financial systems
- Aviation enthusiast who is excited to learn more about the aviation economics
- Ability to interact independently with senior management
- Flexible and self-starting
- Understanding of databases and document management systems
- Attention to detail and overall quality of the final product
- Opportunity to work in a very interesting and dynamic industry
- Small time with plenty of opportunity to influence and implement
- Flexible working environment