- A great communications position in an international organization
- Chance to develop yourself and gain a great experience
Over onze klant
Our client is a top brand in the Retail sector. They are continuously growing and even in the current times they are still hiring. They have an international and informal environment and are located in Amsterdam.
As temporary (a.i.) project manager external communications you are gatekeeper of the external content strategy and responsible for work with our communications tools and producing content for the various channels. In this role you are part of a dynamic environment and you support the team where necessary. As external communications can change swiftly you need to be able to switch easily between tasks if an ad hoc project comes along. For our company website it will be important to produce regular articles, and other content such as video. These topics will also need to be translated to triggering posts on LinkedIn. You will also keep track of the company social media strategy in close cooperation with HR and the country communications managers.
As an (a.i.) Project Manager External Communications you enjoy working in a dynamic environment! You have a proactive approach, are result oriented and are able to prioritize accordingly. You are naturally proactive with excellent communication skills. You have an accurate way of working and a strong understanding of the challenges within a fast-moving business.
Besides that you also have:
- A completed bachelor's or master's degree in Communications
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an international or retail organization
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and are tech-savvy in general
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. video editing, making simple changes in factsheets or scaling photos for the website)
- Agile way of working, able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities
- Good/excellent oral and written proficiency in English
- Very good salary
- Car if needed
- Educational budget of 500,- euro
- Travel allowance
- Holiday allowance