Program manager/Project Manager
Over onze klant
Our client is a fast-growing medical communications agency. They are passionate about fuelling great conversations in health. They do this by developing scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with their global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Their international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning and are specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programs. They combine scientific insights with best practices in communications to develop programs for healthcare professionals that are both engaging and impactful.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Key results areas will be management of internal project teams, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines, strategic communication of medical content, client management, and external representation at client meetings and international events.
- Project management experience
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizing skills
- The ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- The opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients
- They have a diverse international culture made up of people from more than fifteen nationalities
- They value their talent and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Our client is part of the Omnicom Health Group, the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
- They value teamwork, a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve our skills.